Friday, March 5, 2010

30 before 30

Ok this week I went to Desi's b-day party and she inspired me once again. I really have been trying to make an effort to make goals in my life. Then at Desi's party she was talking about her list of 30 things she wants to do before shes 30. So I decided I so needed to do this. So here is my list!

1) Visit Auschwitz
2) Visit the Ten Boom house in Holland
3) Go to New York Fashion Week and attend at least 1 show while im there
4) See a broadway play
5) Learn to do a back handspring (I tried to learn on my mission but I was not successful)
6) Read the entire Bible (seriously who has read the bible)
7) Do humanitarian work in a 3rd world country
8) Go to the Holocaust museum in Washington DC.
9) Visit every temple in Utah
10) Graduate college
12) Conquer my fear of Hitler
13) Swim with Dolphins or Sea Turtles
14) Learn German or Hebrew or Yiddish
15) Go to the opera
16) Go to a symphony concert
17) Go on a hot air balloon ride
18) Decide on a major
19) Buy a California King Size Bed
20) Learn to act within my sphere of influence and stop worrying about things which are not within my control.
21) Live up to my own expectations and not everyone elses
22) Buy a new suit
23) Get out of credit card debt
24) Participate in a protest or ariot
25) Get a chin augmentation
26) Move out of Provo
27) Drive up the Pacific Coast Highway
28) Ride on a train for at least an hour
29) Try curry again
30) Ride an Elephant

4 comments:

Jodi said...

What a great idea! I love your list. Maybe I should come up with 50 things I want to do before I turn 50. I best get busy. It was fun to read your update........

Anonymous said...

i would also love to ride an elephant, swim with sea turtles, go on a hot air balloon, and go to an opera. let me know when you want to cross those things off your list, because i'd like an invite, gracias.

but seriously...cool list (i have to admit i laughed at two of them though...conquering your fear of hitler?! ).

Maloree said...

Love it. I just told Adam in a year I want to go on a hot air balloon ride. Love the chin augmentation, but I think that contradicts with getting out of credit card debt.

Sister Sawyer said...

I finally found your site!!! I love it. YOU inspire me. I need to make a "TO DO" list before I'm 40. Oh wait...my next decade is 50. DANG! Where did the time go? You could kill two birds with one stone sort of? Go see "Phantom of the Opera". Ohhh to see a show in New York!