Monday, November 16, 2009

couldn't sleep

So yes, I've joined the blogger world, after making fun of my family for becoming blog stalkers I have succumbed. Well last last night I couldn't sleep and I kept on thinking to my self that I should start a blog. I have no idea where this crazy idea would come from, seriously! Blogs are for women and especially married women who stay at home who need entertainment to stop themselves from going crazy, no offense. But I have always been a bit androgynous so here we go!

So this is what has been on my mind as of lately:

Glee:


Sue Sylvester is seriously my woman! Shes so powerful and strong its such a turn on! Girl friend I am in love! For those of you that haven't jumped on the band wagon, you need to start watching Glee!

Next item of business is my obsession with this mens designer Antonio Azzuolo that I discovered randomly. The bad news is he only sells his stuff in two stores, one in Tokyo and the other in NYC, just my luck!! Not that I have money for it or anything.
Ok I know its winter and it just f'in snowed but I have a strong desire to wear short bright colored shorts with a blazer and a feather. Maybe for Christmas I'll come home to Arizona wearing this, just for you mama, I know she'll crap her shorts so I think that will make it worth it.

Lastly! Christmas Break is on its way. Im excited because some of my crew in AZ are coming for a couple of days, cuz Devo has a fashion show in Salt Lake.

Ok hmmm i think thats it!

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh ya don't you be planning on wearing those close in AZ! You will be dead.

Shane Sell said...

Duende... what were you thinking? Blogs are lamo.

gee said...

sell, i had a revelation last night that i needed one how can i deny God's hand in this new venture of mine!!!

gee said...

jk

Me said...

wouldn't it look better with a red pair of pants? i think chuck would wear pants.

gee said...

i might consider it, especially with this weather.

Maloree said...

Love the blog! Mom is P-O-ed. Mission accomplished

Jodi said...

Shane you are my only hope here. Please convince Garrett this is STUPID...........love ya garrett.

gee said...

jodi if this persists im going to block you!

Jodi said...

I feel threatened! Oh my! Please don't block me. Mom