Friday, November 20, 2009

who knew?


So this semester I am taking an adolescent psychology course at BYU and thus far I have been disgusted to say the least. I do have to be honest I haven't laughed this hard in a class since my brother crapped his shorts at scout camp. So let me tell you about my teacher. He's a 65 year old overweight man that could eat off his belly, no joke. He loves to tell stories and talk about sex. Well the good news from taking this class I am confidant my gag reflexes are still working.

So throughout the semester we have talked more about sex than any other topic. So we eventually made it to the chapter "Dating, Love and Sex". I am almost positive Prof. R could not sleep the night before we were going to go over the chapter (just like a kid does not sleep the night before Santa comes). So he starts off by giving the best comparison to sex of the century. He said "sex is like bowling". (In all of our heads we were just pleading that we would not vomit). He continued, "sometimes you get lucky and you hit all the right PINS! at the right time!" I wish I could have recorded how he said it, he said it with such vigor. Prof. R continued, "but sometimes sex is a disaster and a let down just like when your bowling ball ends up in the gutter". At this point I think I was on the floor hyperventilating from laughing too hard.

(Next paragraph I warn you, you may get a bit nauseous)


Next comment that almost landed me in the hospital from shock was when he began talking about elderly sex. First of all, this is an Adolescent Psychology class why the hell (pardon my french) would he be discussing elderly sexual habits? I don't know. He began to inform us, that although people who are elderly (what ever that means) don't have sex as much as younger people, it is a lot better because years of experience allows them to know how to hit all the right pins. Ok shoot me! Ok you may be asking yourself, wait this is a BYU professor, oh yes it is. I don't know how he is still teaching there. Grant it I like the guy, he's entertaining to listen to and his test are very easy but the constant urge to puke is not so pleasant.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I am not sure what to say. You made me have heart failure...............

Maloree said...

Love this post. Especially about Tanner crapping his pants :)I didn't think people at BYU would even talk about s. e. x.