Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring and Summer favs! I know im a few months late!

So I am in class. Extremely ticked off at my employer, not my boss, but the freakin company. Well to take my mind off how much I want to send a bomb in the mail. I will distract myself from all the anger that I am feeling via blogging during my boring political science class.

Lately I've been looking back at the spring/summer fashion shows. Here are a list of my favorite looks for this season.

First off these are my 2 favorite looks for Chanel.


If I were you girls, the next funeral you attend pick up one of these classy chic Chanel looks! You'll be the talk of the funeral!

Next, here are my favorite 2 looks from the Marc by Marc Jacobs show.

I love the colors. It's refreshing to see such vibrant colors!

And for my favorite men's look I of course have to show my fav men's designer Antonio Azzuolo.

Its all about short shorts mixed with business wear! I wish I could go to work looking like this!

Ok I feel a little better now that i've blogged, but I still have an hour of class, snooze!

3 comments:

Me said...

clogs? high-heeled clogs? gross.

gee said...

ok im not showcasing footwear im showing off the actual clothing, Desiree!

Maloree said...

I like everything but the boy. Not a fan of the shorts