Tuesday, January 26, 2010

new love


So one of my favorite movies of 2009 was 500 Days of Summer (thanks to Desi's influence).  I think Zooey Deschanel is Fabulous! If she wasn't married to Ben Gibbard I am pretty sure she'd be married to me. In the movie she does do a little singing and I thought she did a phenomenal job. Since I loved the soundtrack to the movie I had to download it. One of the songs on the soundtrack is by a band named She & Him. Friday I learned that Zooey is in that band along with M. Ward (who I've been a fan of for a while).  Since I am secretly having an affair with her I was shocked to find out she was hiding such a thing. When Taylor told me that Zooey was in that band I had to check out her music. Well I instantly fell in love with this album, check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure jozie had a post just like this just a few months ago. i love her too!

gee said...

well so much for being original, im always one step behind haha! But yah great album, can't wait for the next one!!!