Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kell on Earth

The woman above is Kelly Cutrone, this woman not only scares the bageebees out of me but also intrigues me. You may recognize this woman that is constantly in black from MTV's The City and The Hills where she has been "the boss" of Whitney Port and Lauren Conrad. She owns a very successful Fashion PR firm called People's Revolution.  Kelly is known for being a brutal boss, she does not put up with any shit. I could go on and on about this remarkably frightening fashion powerhouse. She now has her own show on Bravo called Kell on Earth. There has only been 2 episodes thus far but I am already hooked. I love it because it shows another side of the fashion industry. I would really like to work with for this witch and see if I could survive. I highly doubt I would last a day. Really check out her new show!

2 comments:

Maloree said...

I love this show too. She is very scary.

gee said...

I am glad I finally found someone that watches the show. I seriously want to work for her. You should read her book she just wrote, I read like a chapter and it was the best chapter ever!