Tuesday, May 4, 2010

geography class is so dangerous!

As most of you know I have switched my major to geography. The bad thing about this is that I am constantly learning about the coolest places on earth. This week my greatest desire is to visit Canada. These are a couple places I want to visit in Canada:
Quebec is one of the oldest cities in North America and it has some beautiful architecture. It's so European!
Jasper National Park looks gorgeous!!!! My professor said that the clouds are insane. Its only 20 hours away. I am seriously considering taking a drive there by myself, stay a day, and drive back!!
The capital of Canada, Ottawa, looks divine. When I have a lover I would like to frolic along this waterway and picnic under the trees.
The Northern Lights speak for themselves!

Ok there are other things I'd like to see in Canada but here are some of the main attractions I will be visiting.

1 comment:

Maloree said...

I also have a desire to see Canada, ever since the Olympics.