Monday, October 4, 2010

hitchhiking

ok so today I was talking to Natalie about how I pooed my pants on my mission because I got a major parasite. I told her I had photos to show how I had lost like 10 pounds that week. While I was looking through pics I found some videos.

During p-days in Aguadulce, there was nothing to do. We were about an hour away from the nearest missionaries. There was only so many times you could go to the same restaurant so we decided to take a nice bike ride to the beach. Little did we know it was the grossest beach ever but it was forever away.


So we went up a little further and it was even worse!!! But I did take, in my opinion the best pic of my mission. It's not that great, but I like it.


Oh and here's me chillin . . . with the member that showed us the way.


To our surprise 3 members from our branch showed up out of nowhere.


They were pissed we didn't take them with us. We noticed they didn't bring any bikes and there are no buses that go out there. So we asked them how they got out there.....


Yah in case you couldn't hear, they hitchhicked there  . . . 


 so after about a half hour of mingling with the locals . . .


Yes we decided to hitchhike back!!! Best decision of mission. So fun! I could not stop laughing. One of my favorite memories of Panama.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I remember how we loved getting this video while you were on your mission. We played it over and over again. We could hear you laughing so we all laughed and laughed.

Maloree said...

I also remember watching this and loving that we could hear you laughing so hard. It was the best. You were really skinny. I wish I had a parasite to make me skinny. I have also gone to the bathroom in my pants. Usually while driving. Remember when I peed a river at the old house because of delicious kiwis at Gilbert Elem... We are freaks!
Loving Jersey Shore especially Snooki