Saturday, October 2, 2010

OK I know I post these videos all the time. Seriously I am obsessed! This one is an oldie and I hadn't watched it in such a long time. I seriously cry every time I watch this one. This video really makes me think how selfish I can be at times. I get so caught up in my own life and my own problems that I don't see all the people around me that need help or just a friend. I have been the recipient of so many acts of love this last year.  People do not realize how a simple smile or phone call has made my day. I am striving to develop and show that same love to those around me.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Very Cool video. Thanks for sharing this with me. I too have been given much these past couple years when things have been tough. Thanks for your love and support. We can't wait to see you.

Love you!
Mom